Symfony releases follow a time-based model: minor versions come out every six months (in May and November); major versions come out every two years. Check out the release process details.
Latest Stable Release
- First released in November 2020.
- Recommended for most users.
- Includes the latest features.
- It's easier to upgrade to newer versions.
Latest Long-Term Support Release
- First released in November 2019.
- 3 year support for bugs and security fixes.
- It doesn't include the latest features.
- It's harder to upgrade to newer versions.
Symfony Releases Calendar
Check the details of any past or future Symfony release:
Symfony Releases Timeline
TIP : Get this information in JSON format: https://symfony.com/releases.json